Wednesday, November 5, 2008

spm coming and the sad thing at this year 2008

left 5 days is spm...
spm coming...
now i want become crazy...
because so many thing at this year also bad..
this year i so bad lucky...
bad lucky...the phone my father buy for me whe my birthday lost..
the phone is so mean for me....
when it lost i so angry the ppl who take it...
at the few day i became like crazy ppl..
not tooking...my face became so black...
every ppl scare me....
when i think about my phone i will cry...
then now i use my our money buy the new phone...
that day lost it...
i until crazy...
but lucky i get it back if not i will kill the ppl wjo take it...
i also will kill myself...
i hoping this year good lucky is coming...
because this bad lucky hv with me so long...
it give me so many bad thing happien
util now all go leh...
but now it come again...
but not like that day...
so pool...at that time not ppl like me...
my family...my friends...nd so many thing
the feel is so bad...
every 9 i cry because of this...
you know the feeling i feel
not ppl can feel it..
and i hoping not ppl can feel it..
so many many thing..but i not tell ppl..
now i write a little at here...

No comments: